2019 TCS New York City Marathon
National CMV Foundation is pleased to announce that we are once again a charity partner for the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon. In 2018, our inaugural Compete 4 CMV - NYC Marathon team raced through the 5 boroughs to raise awareness and funds for National CMV Foundation. This year, we want you to be one of the dedicated National CMV Foundation supporters taking on this challenge.
We will accept inquiries through March 31 or until all entries are claimed. Entries will be offered to runners in the order received. We generally have more interest than we have entries, so once all entries are filled we will update this post.
What's required to run the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon with Compete 4 CMV?
- Fundraising minimum of $4,000 USD by December 3, 2019 deadline
- Responsible for travel and accommodations in New York City for the race
- Permission to promote your campaign to generate greater awareness of congenital cytomegalovirus and National CMV Foundation
If accepted, you will receive:
- Guaranteed race entry
- Compete 4 CMV technical race shirt
- Team get-together during race weekend
- Personalized fundraising page
- Fundraising support from Nationa CMV Foundation staff
- Customized marathon training plan
If you are interested in running the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon for National CMV Foundation - email email@example.com
with subject line: 2019 NYC Marathon Waitlist.
If you've already secured a spot in the marathon, we want you to run with Compete 4 CMV! Fundraise $1,000 USD and receive a race shirt and invites to all race weekend activites. Contact Kristel
by September 15, 2019 to join our team.
Category: Awareness, Community, "Fueling Our Mission"